sábado, 15 de octubre de 2016

Modulo 6 Semana 3 Sus actividades

¿Qué hacer?

 

1.   En un archivo de Word o en una hoja de papel, escribe las preguntas que realizarás a tu entrevistado y deja un espacio en el que anotarás las respuestas que te proporcione, esto te servirá como guía. Las preguntas para cada día de la semana (de lunes a viernes) son:

a)    What do you do in the morning on Monday?

b)    What do you do in the evening on Monday?

c)    What do you do at night on Monday?

2.   Escoge a una persona cercana a ti, que tenga un dominio básico de inglés, pues la entrevista será en este idioma.

3.   A partir de tu guía de preguntas, entrevista a la persona que elegiste. Recuerda encender un dispositivo con el que grabarás el audio de la entrevista y escribe las respuestas mientras responde tu entrevistado.

4.   Después de que realizaste la entrevista, apóyate en lo que escribiste y en el audio que grabaste y, en un archivo de Word, escribe las siguientes preguntas y su respuesta de acuerdo con lo que contestó tu entrevistado.

a)    What does he/she do in the morning on Monday?

b)    What does he/she do in the evening on Friday?

c)    What does he/she do at night on Thursday?

d)    What does he/she do in the morning on Wednesday?

e)    What does he/she do in the evening on Tuesday?

*Recuerda que tu respuesta debe ser en tercera persona.


 

What do you do in the morning on Monday?

 I get up at 7:00 o’clock and take a light breakfast

What do you do in the evening on Monday?

I go to the supermarket

What do you do at night on Monday?  

I do a rich dinner and see a bit television

What do you do in the morning on Tuesday?

I take the underground to go to my work

What do you do in the evening on Tuesday?

I study a bit the topics of the high school

What do you do at night on Tuesday?

I go to the movies.

What do you do in the morning on Wednesday?

I give a morning walk

What do you do in the evening on Wednesday?

I go to walk and I am going to eat in a restaurant

What do you do at night on Wednesday?

I go out to walk along the downtown

What do you do in the morning on Thursday?

I have breakfast hot cakes and coffee

What do you do in the evening on Thursday?

I clean the house

What do you do at night on Thursday?

I deliver my tasks

What do you do in the morning on Friday?

I take the underground to go to my work

What do you do in the evening on Friday?

I go to the gym in the evening

What do you do at night on Friday?

                        Usually I remain in the house resting

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ja7WAjHtLhVUtMN002ZmtUQzg/view?usp=sharing

 

a)           What does she do in the morning on Monday?

She gets up at 7 o’clock and takes a light breakfast

b)           What does she do in the evening on Friday?

She goes to the gym in the evening.

c)           What does she do at night on Thursday?

She delivers your tasks

d)           What does she do in the morning on Wednesday?

She gives a morning walk

e)           What does she do in the evening on Tuesday?

She studies a bit the topics of the high school

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¿Qué es la administración?

  Hablar de administración abarca desde antes de nuestra era, filósofos como Sócrates, Platón y Aristóteles la han incluido en sus disc...